Since I’m going to be out of the country for 2 weeks starting next Monday, there will be no new episode of the JUST A LITTLE BRONZER™️ podcast until the week of September 13th. However, if you’re curious to hear my first attempt at being a book narrator, check out this week’s episode. I read the first three chapters of my upcoming book (as Sebastian Madrigál), FATHER MEDIUM (the first book in what I hope will be a series). Join Father Jospeh Ashling, a priest with a special gift, and his sassy assistant Percy DuMont as they investigate some strangeness in the small town of Crystal Falls.
This book will eventually be “rated” R, so if you’re not comfortable with strong language and adult content, you might want to skip this one. If you do take the time to listen, I would covet your feedback. You can find my email address in the description box of the episode.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! Please do not take it personally if it takes me a while to review and approve (or not approve) your comment.