Friday, April 22, 2022

Masks and COVID-19

This is a short - but very important - post.

I have a compromised immune system. I have family members who have severely compromised immune systems. I have friends in the same boat, including my gentleman friend. Please ... be compassionate and responsible. Continue wearing a mask while in public. Get vaccinated. Get tested for COVID-19 regularly (I test once a week, at least). 

We have seen that COVID-19 kills indiscriminately. Don't be the reason someone you know gets sick and dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! Please do not take it personally if it takes me a while to review and approve (or not approve) your comment.

Random Photo - Spring Valley DART Station (Richardson, Texas)

 Anyone lose a hot pepper?