Thursday, June 30, 2022

More COVID Stuff

 It’s taken almost two weeks for me to start feeling relatively better. I still have nasal and chest congestion, although not nearly as bad as before. I also have been experiencing ear congestion for the last few days. Still no fever, thankfully. 

Unfortunately, several members of my family - including my special needs grand nephew - have all recently tested positive. This virus is NO JOKE y’all! Even if you are vaccinated and boosted, as I was, you are susceptible! Stay vigilant. Wear a mask when out in public. And if you do test positive, by all means ask for your medical professional for a PAXLOVID prescription. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! Please do not take it personally if it takes me a while to review and approve (or not approve) your comment.

Random Photo - Spring Valley DART Station (Richardson, Texas)

 Anyone lose a hot pepper?